English Google+ Facebook Twitter nyctravel
+20.000.000 users have already enjoyed our guides


After the September 11th attacks, the reformed immigration law with the most visits to the United States should be approved before by Homeland Security .

There visa tourists Business Work exchange to treatment Medical student …

visa or visa, leisure or tourism (B-2) must request the citizens of countries that are not included in the Visa Waiver Program.

The permit is for stand in the country no more than 90 days , and gives permission to work or receive payments while you are in the United States.

Citizens of countries which are included in the Visa Waiver Program can apply for B-2 visa if they plan to stay more than 90 days must apply if they have a machine readable passport (those who see the bigger picture on page data).



Countries in the Visa Waiver Program

countries included in the Visa Waiver Program are: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Norway, New Zealand, Netherlands, Portugal, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Republic of Korea, San Marino, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.

immigration are susceptible to change , and each person must make a personal procedure. So the best thing is to make sure before traveling to United States Embassy in your country .